Boost your chapter growth and save time. Watch how.
Welcome, network pro!
Give your BNI Chapter a boost! Here you can create a decent Meeting Notes Report, personalised Table Cards, visitor Badges, Receipts and a Feedback Form for all your precious BNI Chapter visitors in just one single click – well, plus a few keystrokes. If you don’t know why you should, read our Mission page.
Feel free to try for several weeks but make sure you understand benefits of having an account. Registration is just as free as trying it out without an account.
- Get your guest data from BNI Connect (see instructions above the green and yellow areas), paste it into the textbox to create the Meeting Tools.
- To add the Placemat with member list automatically then you’ll need an account (free trial) and Edit Your Information first..
- Add your email address where you want to receive the PDF within a minute or two
- Click “Create kits and placemat”
- We appreciate it if you leave a comment!
No account yet?
Register now – FREE TRIAL
Free trial: 6 weeks, only pay if you’re satisfied!
Your trial period will start when you make your first materials, even if you register later, so:
You can experiment for 6 weeks without registering but you’ll need the extras that come with a registered account, such as:
- automatic listing of your chapter members on the placemat
- editable footer areas
- preprinted price on the visitors receipts
- correct location mentioned
- language preference (EN/NL, languages will be added on request)
- choose page size Letter or A4
- pre-filled email addressee
- use the Suffix field to indicate subsitution and/or visiting members from other chapters
Comments are turned off
Your visitors are set now. Are you, too?
Chances are that you already know our free badge template. Encourage all your chapter members to make their own and let’s create some corporate uniformity. You can all make uniform badges right here, even each with your own logo on them.
Readable badges are important. Read all about it on the badge section of our Mission page. Or start making them on the mentioned free badge layout page
Great to work with this convenient and easy to use tool… will recommend it to the chapters I visit. Superb!
Thanks Leo, The more participants, the more features I will be able to build in!
I found this site via an Internet search and thought it was a great idea to create a handout for my BNI networking chapter. I kind of rushed through the instructions and it printed a roster quickly and very easily. I then got an email from Anton that said the formatting was a bit off because of the way I transferred over the info and attached to that email was a revised, better roster. Thank you, Anton! Your site is highly recommended by me!
Thanks for your kind words Eric. I hope your chapter(s) will get a boost from using the tools! You may also want to check out the free badge maker under the Create menu. Publicly available, no registration needed. Hope to hear from you soon.
The Leadership Team sets the tone and standards for the whole chapter. And their passion and enthusiasm are contagious.
You totally nailed it, that’s exactly what a leadership team should be focusing on!
I second your enthusiasm. These tools, prepared the day or evening before the meeting, help the leadership team to focus on their core activities! All Amsterdam chapters (and some more) have been using the visitor kits for several years now.
Fijn om mee te werken! gr Petra
Dank je! Er zijn weer opties bijgekomen, binnenkort volgt er weer een nieuwsbrief. Tot gauw!
The upcoming presentations is not working
Please try again, we just had to update these fields due to an unexpected change in system software. It’s fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!